Workstation 10.0.5 veröffentlicht
Verfasst: 10.02.2015, 17:34
Seit 2015-01-27 gibts die WS10.0.5 und in den Release-Notes werden folgende Punkte als gelöst notiert:
- At power-on, a virtual machine hangs and a .dmp file is created.
- The VideoReDo application does not display the video properly and parts of the application's screen are scrambled.
- Copying and pasting a large file from host to guest may fail.
- Memory leak in the HGFS server causes VMware Tools to crash randomly with the error: Exception 0xc0000005 (access violation) has occurred.
- New VMs have the same location UUID and MAC address so that the UUID and MAC address are not unique. This problem occurs with WS 9 and WS 10 VMs but not WS 7 and WS 8 VMs.
- On RHEL 6.6, vmmon cannot be loaded due to incompatible kernel symbol versions. With gcc, kernel-headers, kernel-devel installed, vmmon module will be recompiled automatically.
- Memory leak by the process vmtoolsd.exe when the guest NIC is disabled causes memory consumption by Workstation processes to increase over time.
- When USB devices are autoconnected with a hub to a Renesas host controller, the devices are not redirected to the guest.
- WS 11 license is accepted by WS 10.0.5 and future 10.0 updates.
- When WS is installed on Linux in a non-default location, the Virtual Network Editor fails to run.